User Experience Designer1 PositionsBangalore, INJob Posted on: 05 February 2019
We, at Helenzys Inc., have forged strong collaborations with industry experts to sculpt unique technology solutions, offering a fine balance between user experience and cutting-edge technology. Our expertise is in leveraging such emerging new-age technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning to design such solutions, creating new benchmark standards across various industrial domains in which we have a footprint.
We are looking to hire technocrats in order to leverage their experience and expertise, to build solutions that cater to the needs of our clientele in today’s highly competitive business environment.
Intermediate-level designer responsible for the user experience design of web and software applications of moderate complexity. Utilizes knowledge and practical experience and exercises judgment in applying design and usability standards to work assignments.
– Works on projects requiring technical and creative decision making within own assignment.
– Receives general instructions on routine work and more detailed instructions on new assignments.
– Work reviewed by more senior designers for ease of use and overall aesthetics.
– Receives schedules and work assignments from Manager or Lead, who reviews adherence to and awareness of overall program performance, schedule, and design standards.
– Records and reports project status and metrics.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to design and develop functional frontend code prototypes
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and related fixes/solutions
- Understands a variety of platforms such as Windows, Mobile, Web and Mac technologies.
- Well-organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work within tight schedules and consistently meet deadlines
- Shows accountability by assuming ownership for assigned tasks from beginning to end, communicating obstacles, and engaging in problem-solving or escalation efforts as required
- Meticulous attention to detail in reviewing and completing assignments
- Works collaboratively with the team to ensure that knowledge is shared and customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Demonstrates innovation by proactively identifying areas for improvement and recommending new ideas
- Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web-based applications, mobile applications, and/or consumer facing websites and/or applications
- Participates in the design and documents the interaction of the user experience for web and software-based interfaces, applying standard user-centered design guidelines and techniques.
- Typically responsible for ownership of a small project or a portion of functionality on a product release.
- Creates design deliverables such as wireframes, page flow diagrams, and design mockups.
- Creates UX specification documentation of a particular group of features within a product release.
- Uses interaction and visual design pattern libraries to maintain consistency in interfaces across products.
- Presents design concepts and deliverables to project team and other stakeholders. Participates in internal (and at times external) design reviews.
- Shares user-centered design principles within the project team.
- Participates in user experience research activities such as usability testing, site visits, focus groups, interviews, or other research activities. Contributes recommendations for solutions to identified usability issues.
- Provides estimates and creates schedules for small projects and occasionally projects of moderate scope for project team and managers.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3 to 5 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
If you believe that you would perfectly fit for this job, apply below or drop your resume now at email@example.com