BeerBoard – Remote Infra Support
US-based Beer Management System
Have a similar project in mind?
BeerBoard requires their infrastructure and applications to be efﬁcient and available 24×7 to improve their service availability.
We focused on improving the existing service levels via remote support by monitoring and managing the infrastructure, ensuring high uptime and high availability through proactive and reactive measures.
- Document the ﬁndings as Network and Schematic diagrams
- Automated the daily health checks
- Proposed a simple, workable and cost-effective support model
- Preventive and reactive maintenance plan
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reporting
- Document DR activities and test cases and publish the DR plan
- Execute the DR activities
- Proposed a support workﬂow from ticket receive to closure
- Reporting raised tickets to the respective customers
Product / Service Description
Supporting in managing the Infrastructure at BeerBoard including regular monitoring of various services and documenting it. We manuscript Network, daily health checks, reporting raised tickets, proposed solutions to infra issues and maintenance plans as Network and Schematic diagrams. Also, proposing a simple, workable and cost-effective support model using smart tools and technical personnel. Based on the study, we propose a support workﬂow from ticket receive to closure.
Providing continuous support with regular coordination with BeerBoard Infra team.
The client wants web application for bar admins to track the bar performance and work order details of their respective
The client synthesizes Poured and Sold data available in a bar and give insights for their customer through SmartBar app. Due