.NET Developer2 PositionsRemoteJob Posted on: 26 February 2019
We at Helenzys, offer next-generation technology solutions to our global clientele, catering to their demands on technological innovation that aid growth in today’s very competitive business environment. We leverage emerging new-age technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning to mould such solutions, creating new benchmark standards across various industrial domains in which we have a footprint.
We are looking to hire technocrats to leverage their expertise and experience to offer a true value proposition in our solution offerings built to cater to the needs of our clients in today’s highly competitive business environment.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with the ability to sustain a high level of energy and focus. Person should design, analyze, develop, troubleshoot and maintain SQL stored procedures, databases and related utilities within the organization. The SQL Developer will be accountable for creating SQL scripts and SSIS packages that improve and optimize database transactions.
In addition, the SQL Developer will be responsible for ensuring high data integrity as well as optimizing database performance within the environment.We are looking to hire .NET Developers to build highly scalable Web applications in an Agile environment. The applicant must have the ability to troubleshoot issues, make design decisions and effectively collaborate with a team of developers in the said operational domain.
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience of .NET and C# development for enterprise systems
- Good technical background covering C#, Oracle, SQL Server, WCF, WPF, Win-Forms,, Multi-threading technologies, MVVM, MVC.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of large, complex technology solutions supporting one or more business and technology areas. Develops and implements appropriate solutions that may involve multiple platforms, databases, software/ hardware, technologies and tools.
- direct project staff in the development and implementation of technology solutions to support business requirements
- Should have good design skill using n-tier architecture
- Proven design, modeling or architecture experience to deliver complex technical solutions with scalability and performance challenges
- Demonstrative experience of using Design Patterns and .NET standard methodologies
- Unit testing frameworks
- Experience of continuous integration
- Good communication skills to connect well at team, client and management levels
- Design and develop large enterprise applications
- Review requirements, design components in .NET, testing strategies and deployments to production
- Collaborate with the project, change teams and business analysts in the delivery of projects
- Consult on business recovery and work around resolution in getting Operational Level Agreement (“OLAs”) from other service providers as applicable
- Work closely with Service Providers & IT during critical incidents and service requests
- Facilitate critical issue resolution on business recovery issues
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
If you believe that you would perfectly fit for this job, apply below or drop your resume now at email@example.com