My SQL Developer2 PositionsMassachusetts, USA & Bangalore, IndiaJob Posted on: 08 April 2019
We at Helenzys, offer next-generation technology solutions to our global clientele, catering to their demands on technological innovation that aid growth in today’s very competitive business environment. We leverage emerging new-age technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning to mould such solutions, creating new benchmark standards across various industrial domains in which we have a footprint.
We are looking to hire technocrats to leverage their expertise and experience to offer a true value proposition in our solution offerings built to cater to the needs of our clients in today’s highly competitive business environment
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with the ability to sustain a high level of energy and focus. Person should design, analyze, develop, troubleshoot and maintain SQL stored procedures, databases and related utilities within the organization. The SQL Developer will be accountable for creating SQL scripts and SSIS packages that improve and optimize database transactions.
In addition, the SQL Developer will be responsible for ensuring high data integrity as well as optimizing database performance within the environment.
What are we looking for?
- Review to optimize existing queries and stored procedures for the required data set.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Write, test and deploy MS SQL Queries and Stored Procedures from the start where needed
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Perform quality checks on reports and exports to ensure exceptional quality
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Expert in Extraction, Transforming and Loading data flows using SSIS
- Database performance analysis and optimization.
- Creating mappings/workflows to extract data from SQL Server and Flat File sources and load into various Business Entities
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in MS SQL Server query writing and performance tuning
- Understanding of database structures, theories, principals, and practices Proficient at writing queries, views, indexes, stored procedures and functions within SQL Server
- Strong, demonstrated Database analytical skills
- Experience in database programming for Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016
- Developing stored procedures, functions and views in MS-SQL
- Experience using SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience in MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS)
- Develop new SSIS packages and SSRS reports to meet business needs
- Excellent organizational and communication skills to work in a fast-paced environment and manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
Experience and Qualifications
- 4 to 6 years of experience in MS SQL development with BI Stack
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Citizens or Green card holders are only preferred
If you believe that you would perfectly fit for this job, apply below or drop your resume now at email@example.com