Stack Developer2 PositionsNew York City, USA Job Posted on: 08 April 2019
We at Helenzys, offer next-generation technology solutions to our global clientele, catering to their demands on technological innovation that aid growth in today’s very competitive business environment. We leverage emerging new-age technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning to mould such solutions, creating new benchmark standards across various industrial domains in which we have a footprint.
We are looking to hire technocrats to leverage their expertise and experience to offer a true value proposition in our solution offerings built to cater to the needs of our clients in today’s highly competitive business environment
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Taking ownership and completing the task assigned by the manager.
What are we looking for?
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer
- B.E in computer science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Development experience using Oops concepts
- Strong knowledge in front end technology (Angular / react.Js / VUE JS)
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Be involved in all stages of design and development .
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for the respective projects
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Experience and Qualifications
- 2 to 3 years of strong working knowledge
- Hands on exp. in Node.js + express framework.
- Candidate must complete at least one project in his past experience
If you believe that you would perfectly fit for this job, apply below or drop your resume now at email@example.com