Data Scientist2 PositionsNew York City, USA Job Posted on: 04 March 2019
We at Helenzys, offer next-generation technology solutions to our global clientele, catering to their demands on technological innovation that aid growth in today’s very competitive business environment. We leverage emerging new-age technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning to mould such solutions, creating new benchmark standards across various industrial domains in which we have a footprint.
We are looking to hire technocrats to leverage their expertise and experience to offer a true value proposition in our solution offerings built to cater to the needs of our clients in today’s highly competitive business environment.
We are looking to hire Data Scientists to work on smart data discovery solutions. The applicant is expected to crunch and analyze vast amounts of data, apply data mining techniques, do statistical analysis and help to define, design and develop predictive systems that support critical decision making processes in the solutions being built for our clients.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig and etc
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills like Java, Python, Ruby, Matlab
- Data-oriented personality
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending the company’s data with third-party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT/Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics or a related discipline
If you believe that you would perfectly fit for this job, apply below or drop your resume now at firstname.lastname@example.org